Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Auora Cleaning


I’ve never seen a label instruction like this: “Excellent for home, office, car, therapy settings space and aura cleanings.” Diamond gem elixer is all over the web and Rhiamon Energy Essentials includes it in clear Away Essential Spray, which does smell great. I’ve sprayed it all over and I suppose my aura feels pretty good. The elixer is said to have the highest vibrational frequency for clearing. Apparently some blenders use a tuning fork if they were making their own. Clear Away smells so good because of lemon, grapefruit, sage, peppermint and rose. This line also offers chakra balancing blends. Sounds a little far out, or like Austin.

Living passionately

My sister identified the sandalwood from across the room when I misted Aphrodisia Room & Linen Spray. Her husband is from India and the scent took her back. Because I’ve never been, it took me forward. Until I get to go, I can use my imagination and this blend of neroli, patchouli and geranium. Adora Winquist, founder of Opus Gaia, has released Aphrodesia Bath and Body oil set which she says “will enable you to love and live life passionately even more.” Sounds like an “Eat, Pray, Love” moment. I poured some of the bath and body oil into a jar of sugar to make a scrub. I “love” it.

Coconut in the desert

This Earth Month season has Desert Essence asking earth dwellers to “reflect and respect” yourself and the environment.

New to me, this company was founded in 1972 and offers a full range of authentic nutrient desert and natural botanicals for body, face, hair and more with aloe vera, jojoba, tea tree oil and the like. I do like, in fact. They’ve thrown a cucumber into some lines. I’m enjoying the coconut hair defrizzer and heat protector that has a calming effect on my curls. I can’t decide if I like Coconut Soft Curls Hair Cream or Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion better, but I look forward to each encounter with Thoroughly Clean Face Wash withEco-Harvest tea tree Oil and Awapuhi. Tea tree makes lots of things better, and the invigorating ingredient is in good hands with Desert Essence. Check out the broader line at www.desertessence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment